3 Ways Nonprofits Can Stand Out and Get Approved For Grant Funding
“How do we keep growing, serve our mission, and keep the doors open?” Nonprofits are often faced with these questions and the challenge of finding and receiving grants. However, on average, only ONE in every 10 grant proposals is accepted. What can nonprofits DO to increase their chances of getting grant funding?
During this presentation you will learn:
● The #1 thing EVERY nonprofit MUST DO in order to get funding that many are missing.
● How your nonprofit can stand out from the competition so they are eager to fund you!
● A CRITICAL step overlooked by most nonprofits when writing grant proposals.
- Wednesday, January 10, 2018
- 10:00am - 12:00am
- Central - Kate Gleason Auditorium
- Central Library
- Department - Business & Social Sciences