Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
Using Social Media During a Job Search In-Person
LinkedIn is the most important platform to understand and use, however, it isn’t the only place to grow your contacts and learn about job opportunities. We will review the most important elements of LinkedIn for job search. Then you’ll see how to use Twitter, Instagram and Facebook to find people and jobs.
What You Will Learn?
• Why email is better than messaging
• How to track down where your friends work
• How to start a conversation with a complete stranger on social
Presented by Hannah Morgan, Career Sherpa.
- Tuesday, March 28, 2023
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Fairport - Community Room
- Fairport Public Library
- Jobs Program
No Geolocation available for event.