Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
Microsoft Excel 1.0: Basics In-Person
In this two-session class, registrants will learn the basics of creating, editing, and formatting spreadsheets; modifying page setup; and inserting simple formulas. Prerequisite: Good computer skills. Registration required.
- Dates & Times:
- 10:00am - 11:30am, Monday, April 24, 2023
10:00am - 11:30am, Wednesday, April 26, 2023
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Pittsford - Learning Center
- Pittsford Community Library
- Adults > Technology Adults
No Geolocation available for event.