Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
Reducing Barriers from a Criminal Record: Certificates of Rehabilitation In-Person
Did you know that Certificates of Rehabilitation remove some automatic disqualifications for certain jobs and may restore some rights lost due to a conviction? Attendees will:
- Learn the basics of eligibility for Certificates of Relief from Disabilities and Certificates of Good Conduct.
- Receive legal information to help determine if you are eligible to apply for Certificate relief.
- Receive assistance with filling out a pro se application (pro se = on behalf of yourself).
You will also learn why it is important to know exactly what is on your Rap sheet and how to get a copy for free so you can correct any errors. Attendees with complex legal issues will be referred for attorney representation, where possible.
Registration encouraged but walk-ins are welcome.
Contact the Outreach Department at 585-428-8313 or refer to the attached brochure for more information.
- Thursday, July 6, 2023
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Central - Kate Gleason Auditorium
- Central Library
No Geolocation available for event.