What Are Podcasts? with Daniel Jones In-Person
Podcasts are one of the fastest-growing and most popular forms of online discussion, entertainment and special interests — providing people with a platform to both listen and share what they find interesting, entertaining and informative. Join technology instructor Daniel Jones as he walks you through the world of podcasting.
You'll learn about:
• Brief history of podcasting
• How to search, subscribe and listen to podcasts
• Steps to create your own podcast
Library programs are open and beneficial to all. We invite people with physical and/or cognitive disabilities to attend any of our activities and will strive to support individual needs. If you need accommodations to participate, please contact one of our Inclusion Coordinators, Matt Krueger and/or Amy Holland, one week prior to the program.
- Tuesday, September 19, 2023
- 7:00pm - 8:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Irondequoit - Densmore Creek (#114)
- Irondequoit Public Library