Participants will use basic techniques, and also learn about fun new trends in decorating to create simple petal borders and rosettes, as well as marble tie-dye designs. Impress your family and friends with these decorative and fun treats!
Each participant will need to bring the following:
1. un-iced sugar cookies
2. Wilton Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing—1 lb. can (Medium Consistency)
3. Icing Colors (students choice)
4. 12-Pc. Cupcake Decorating Set
5. Angled Spatula
Supplies from Home:
- Small bottle of water
- Disposable bowls to mix icing
- Confectioners’ Sugar
- Container to carry cookies
Sponsored by the Friends of the Irondequoit Public Library.