Health Insurance Navigator
Certified Health Insurance Navigators will be at libraries throughout Monroe County to assist patrons in enrolling for health insurance through the Affordable Care Act/New York State of Health Exchange. Open enrollment is November 1, 2018 through January 31, 2019.
To qualify, you must be under the age of 65 and not be on Medicare. Please be sure to bring:
- Immigration documents (if applicable)
- Proof of income
- 4 weeks of recent pay stubs (or last year's tax return if self-employed)
- Income award letter (i.e., SSD)
- Social security number (card not necessary)
The Central Library and all Rochester Public Library Branches are first come, first serve; no appointments are made.
- Saturday, December 8, 2018
- 12:00pm - 4:00pm
- Sully - Meeting Room
- Sully Branch