Is There a Grant for That?
Nonprofits and business are often faced with the challenge of fundraising to achieve their mission and keep the doors open. Many consider looking for grants as a source of revenue. But what can grants do and how do you even get started?
During this presentation you will learn:
- The #1 thing EVERY nonprofit or business MUST KNOW in order to get grant funding.
- How to find the RIGHT grants for your organization’s important work!
- The CRITICAL mistakes made by most applicants when seeking grant funding.
Margit Brazda Poirier, a nationally certified grant professional (GPC) and Owner/Founder of Grants4Good LLC, created the company in 2009 to help nonprofits and businesses find and get grants. Margit has written and received numerous grants from federal, state, foundation, and corporate sources – and she has the unique perspective of understanding both grant seeking and grant making, given her experience leading a prominent New York foundation. Margit is a nationally published author and frequent speaker on all aspects of grant development. Her passion is teaching others about the power of grants so that they may turn their ideas into reality (www.grants4good.com).
- Wednesday, February 13, 2019
- 10:00am - 11:30am
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Central - Kate Gleason Auditorium
- Central Library