Black Heritage Month Reading & Activity Challenge
How to take the challenge:
1. Complete any row (diagonal, vertical, or horizontal) and earn a prize for each row.
2. Responses/notes should be recorded on the back of this sheet.
3. For photos, identify the person pictured.
4. Each space must have its own answer. Each space must be completed with a different book; using one book for two or more spaces is against the rules.
5. You may complete more than one row as long as the rules above are followed.
Return completed challenge to the Monroe Branch Library by 2:00pm on March 2, 2019
(Use space on back to write your responses/take notes.)
- Tuesday, February 26, 2019 Show more dates
- 12:00pm - 6:00pm
- Monroe - Children's Room
- Monroe Branch