Certified Health Insurance Navigators will be at libraries throughout Monroe County to assist you in enrolling for health insurance through the Affordable Care Act/New York State of Health Exchange.
Open enrollment is November 1, 2019 through January 31, 2020.
To qualify, you must be under the age of 65 and not be on Medicare. Make sure you bring:
- Immigration documents (if applicable)
- Proof of income
- 4 weeks of recent pay stubs (or last year's tax return if self-employed)
- Income aware letter (i.e., SSD)
- Social security number (car not necessary)
The Central Library and all Rochester Public Library Branches are first come, first serve; no appointments are made. Check with your town library to see if they require an appointment.
- Wednesday, January 15, 2020 Show more dates
- 2:00pm - 6:00pm
- Central - B&L 3rd Floor
- Central Library