Free job fair in Rochester with more than 12 companies - all hiring!
Monroe County Executive Cheryl Dinolfo announces a Recruiting on the Road job fair at the Arnett Library in the City of Rochester on Wednesday, November 20th from 1 p.m.to 3 p.m. More than a dozen businesses will be in attendance; all hiring for various careers. Employers include:
· Monroe County Civil Service and Human Services
· Action for a Better Community
· Renewal Services of Rochester
· University of Rochester Public Safety
· Ever Dry Waterproofing
· Arc of Monroe
· Alliance Precision Plastics
· Gleason Works
· Rochester Psychiatric Center
Job seekers are encouraged to come prepared, dress for success and bring resumes. Recruiting on the Road is free and open to the public.
- Wednesday, November 20, 2019
- 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- Arnett - Meeting Room
- Arnett Branch