Coming Home to Yourself
It is easy to lose yourself in a world of obligations, expectations, and roles. You lose touch with your inner wisdom and guidance, and in a noisy world, become consumed by the chaos that swirls around you. Coming home to yourself allows you to weather life’s storms more easily!
Join us online as speaker Barb Klein, founder of Inspired Possibility, shows us how to nourish ourselves and make time for self-care. In this workshop, you will:
- slow down, quiet down, and tune in to connect with inner wisdom
- learn what true self-care is and is not
- identify what your needs are for self-care and what’s getting in the way
- identify some practices to support your body, mind, heart, and spirit
- leave with some simple next steps and a commitment to honor yourself, moment by moment…even in a global pandemic
Please have a journal or paper and pen handy!
Registration for this workshop is required in order to receive the invite to the Zoom meeting. Visit the link below to get started!
Please note that registration will close 12 hours before the start of this workshop. An email with the Zoom link will be sent out the afternoon of the program. For this reason, it is important that you carefully enter your email address into the registration form!
A video camera and mic are NOT required to attend this online program; you will only need a computer or mobile device, internet connection, and audio or phone to listen in. For more information about joining Zoom meetings, please see https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362193-Joining-a-Meeting
- Wednesday, September 30, 2020
- 6:30pm - 8:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Central Library