Ask a Financial Advisor
The markets are volatile, unemployment is high, and our economy is in a recession. If you have been on edge or concerned when it comes to matters of finance, you aren’t alone. Jeffrey T. Douglass, Financial Advisor at The Principal Financial Group, speaks with people every day, covering a wide range of topics from general investing questions to specifics about managing their retirement plans. His financial education seminars are on hold at local libraries but the resources are still available. This seminar / call is a complimentary service. There are no costs or obligations, just reliable financial information.
Common questions and discussion topics include:
• Investing in a recession – can I reduce risk?
• Should I rollover my 401(K)s and how much does it cost?
• Understanding your group benefit options after a layoff.
• Do I need to take an RMD this year?
• What features of the SECURE Act and CARES Act apply to me?
• Where should I invest during a recession?
• How do I build a plan for myself?
Registration required. The financial advisor will call you from a private number at the scheduled time. This appointment is not a face-to-face meeting at the library.**
- Wednesday, December 9, 2020
- 6:00pm - 7:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Irondequoit Public Library