Ask a Financial Advisor
Wondering how the new Stimulus Package might impact you? Have you experienced a job loss or job change during the pandemic? While the markets are still volatile, we are anticipating growth in 2021. Are you positioned to capture this potential, regardless of your situation? If you have been concerned when it comes to matters of finance, you aren’t alone.
Jeffrey T. Douglass, Financial Advisor at The Principal Financial Group, speaks with people every day, covering a wide range of topics from general investing questions to specifics about managing their retirement plans. His financial education seminars are on hold at local libraries but the resources are still available. This seminar / call is a complimentary service. There are no costs or obligations, just reliable financial information.
Common questions and discussion topics include:
• Investing in a recession – can I reduce risk?
• Should I rollover my 401(K)s and how much does it cost?
• Understanding your group benefit options after a layoff.
• Do I need to take an RMD this year?
• What features of the SECURE Act and CARES Act apply to me?
• Where should I invest during a recession?
• How do I build a plan for myself?
Registration required. The financial advisor will call you from a private number at the scheduled time. This appointment is not a face-to-face meeting at the library.
- Thursday, January 28, 2021
- 12:00pm - 5:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Irondequoit Public Library