SAT & ACT Online Informational Workshop for Parents
- Wondering what the SAT and ACT are, why they matter, and what you should do about them?
- Curious about evolving policies in college admissions and how they affect your high schooler?
- Panicked about the impact of school closings, test postponements, and activity cancellations on your teen’s admission prospects?
Get all the answers from a 25+ year veteran in education…for free! Join Mike Bergin for a full review of the state of the SAT & ACT, their importance in the admissions process, and how the situation is evolving right now. We will definitely cover planning and timelines, and you will definitely be able to ask questions.
Register for this session by either calling the library (585-247-6446) or using the library’s website (www.gateslibrary.org). Zoom login information will be provided to the email address used to register.
- Wednesday, February 3, 2021
- 6:00pm - 7:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Gates Public Library