Why and What Teens Should Read Outside of School: Informational session for Parents and Teens
We all know that today’s teens should read more, but the more salient questions about why or what they should read often go unanswered. Mike Bergin of Chariot Learning has answers to share in the form of research supported facts and strategies for building regular reading habits. What will you learn from this free interactive online seminar?
- Is reading a skill that can be improved?
- How often should teens read to unlock real mastery?
- What are the benefits of stronger reading skills?
- How do broad reading skills impact school grades and test scores?
- What nonfiction and fiction books are best for high schoolers?
- With limited time available, what kind of reading should teens prioritize?
Registration required for this informational class. Registrants will receive a ZOOM link prior to the session. Class limited to 30 participants.
- Wednesday, August 25, 2021
- 6:30pm - 7:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Gates Public Library