Bring your children to enjoy this lively practice weaving yoga, stories, and music together. The class brings books to life with yoga poses and music. The class connects parents and children in playful ways integrating yoga and music. Come listen, play and learn as a family! Additional details:
- For parents and children ages 3-7. Registration required.
- Program will be held outside on the library lawn. If it rains, program cancellation notice will be emailed to program registrants and announced on library's Facebook page.
- Masks preferred. If unmasked, participants will be asked to maintain 6 ft social distance.
- Please bring a mat or towel for you and your child.
Samana Lake, PT, RYT has been a children’s yoga instructor and children’s songwriter since 2010. She creates lively and fun practices for families.
- Saturday, June 26, 2021
- 11:00am - 11:30am
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Irondequoit Public Library