Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
Linda Sue Park Author Visit
Local author and Newbery award winner Linda Sue Park will visit IPL to discuss her new book, THE ONE THING YOU'D SAVE. Event details:
- THE ONE THING YOU'D SAVE is geared towards kids ages 8-9, but all ages are welcome to attend. Registration is required.
- Program will be held outside at the gazebo on the town hall campus. If it rains, program cancellation notice will be emailed to program registrants and announced on library's Facebook page. Rain date is July 24th. If rain date is used, registrants will automatically be transferred to new date.
- Masks preferred. If unmasked, participants will be asked to maintain 6 ft social distance.
- Please bring your own seating (lawn chairs, blankets, etc).
- There won't be a book signing, but the first 50 people to sign up will receive a pre-signed bookplate.
- Saturday, July 17, 2021
- 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Irondequoit Public Library