Pop Up in a Park: MCLS/WXXI Program
Guess who will be popping up in parks around the county this summer? The library! Monroe County Library System, in collaboration with WXXI and other community partners, will be using our popular Nature Backpacks to facilitate outdoor discovery & exploration in our local parks! Check out the wxxi/highlights/pop Up park series page for more details on each visit (and for weather-related cancellations).
- What: WXXI Kids, Monroe County Library System, and other local friends (such as New York State Department of Environmental Conservation, Inclusive Woods & Us, GROW Bus, Wild Wings, and more) will be hanging out in some green spaces in our region. We'll be handing out activity materials, leading nature hikes, and playing outside!
- Who: Any family or summer group with kiddos ages 0-12 -- all are welcome!
- Where: Parks and green spaces around Monroe County - see below for the full list of locations. There will be signage day-of to direct folks to the specific location at each park.
- When: Once a week beginning the week of June 21 through the week of August 9
- No registration needed and all events are free and open to the public!
- Wednesday, August 4, 2021
- 11:00am - 1:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Hamlin Public Library