Business First Wednesday - Become the Marketing Expert for Your Business Online
Please join us for the next installment of this series presented by Suzanne Rodriguez focusing on small business branding and marketing.
When sharing with others about
your business, have you ever:
- Found that you can’t find the right words to communicate your passion
- Had trouble knowing how to stand out in the clutter of social media
- Felt your website wasn’t reflecting well who you are as a business
- Not wanted to waste time and money on marketing that doesn’t work
Why Become a Marketing Expert?
- Gain confidence in sharing what you do
- See your visual brand come to life
- Compel customers to action
- Make the most of your hard-earned money
Business First Wednesdays are for aspiring or current business owners and is brought to you by the Business Insight Center of the Central Library of Rochester & Monroe County and the SUNY Brockport Small Business Development Center. To register, please call the Business Insight Center at 585.428.8106, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or see below.
This program is funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the US Small Business Administration. Services are extended to the public on a nondiscriminatory basis.
PLEASE NOTE: Once registered, the Zoom link will be emailed to you from Business.Insight the day before the event. This series is in an online only format.
SEAP attendees must contact us beforehand and sign into the program with their name in order to qualify to have their form confirmed.
- Wednesday, April 5, 2023 Show more dates
- 10:00am - 11:30am
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Central Library
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
- Department - Business Insight Center Business & Finance