First Wednesdays for Small Business
Are you an aspiring business owner or already own a business? Join us the first Wednesday of each month to learn business basics to help you succeed! This program is in partnership with the Small Business Development Center and the US Small Business Administration.
How to Start and Develop Your Own Small Business
Launching any small business start-up requires knowledge about enterprise development. Establish a strong understanding of the basics before investing your time and money into a venture. Gain entrepreneurial education on these topics as a preliminary first step. Topics include:
1. Types of Business Entities
2. Research and Discovering Your Market
3. Business Plan Development
4. 5 Cs of Credit and Strategies to Raise Capital
5. Leveraging Free Resources to Aid Your Start-Up
Enhance your opportunity for success with the power of knowledge.
Presented by Gina Mangiamele, Certified Business Advisor
- Wednesday, October 2, 2019 Show more dates
- 10:00am - 12:30pm
- Central - Kate Gleason Auditorium
- Central Library